Downloads and Resources
- Research the Licensing & Insurance of an Operator
- Research the Company Snapshot of an Operator Company Snapshot is a concise electronic record of a company’s identification, size, commodity information, and safety record, including the safety rating (if any), a roadside out-of-service inspection summary, and crash information. The Company Snapshot is available via an ad-hoc query (one carrier at a time).
- Frequently Ask Questions about FMCSA
- FMCSA Home Page
- FMCSA Publications/ Brochures to Print
- Minimum Requirements for Motorcoach Operators
- Is Your Property Motorcoach Friendly?